- No enrollment fee!
- Easy set up and enrollment.
- Just one username and password for your whole family!
- Parent or guardian must fill out the form (Responsible Party) and sign the waivers for anyone 17 and under.
- There is no membership requirement to enroll in most MAC programs. Although we’d love to show you the clubs so be sure to ask Ginny about membership opportunities.
- Summer Swim Team Members do need to be members of the MAC Summer Club.
- Tax is included in all program fees.
- Online enrollments are discounted. In house enrollments will be at the regular rate. Enroll online, save money and time!
- Questions about how to enroll or want to give us some feedback? Contact Lara [email protected]
- Below are some helpful hints as you begin using the new system.
2) The Responsible Party Information Page is your first step. Once the form is complete, click on the Enroll/Add Family button. This will take you to your dashboard and calendar.
3) From here click on Enroll in Programs on the left side or you may choose to add a family member first. Click on Add Family on the left side of the page and then add your additional family member’s information. Please skip the part that asks you if you want to upload a picture, this feature will be removed soon.
4) When you see the Enroll in Programs page, simply click on the box containing the program you are enrolling in.
5) Then choose the program you want to enroll in, choose the session and you’ll be taken to the participant page.
7) If you have additional days or additional family members to enroll in other programs, simply click on Continue Shopping and you’ll be able to pay for all programs in one transaction.
8) If using a coupon code, it will only apply one time to your total shopping cart.
Monday – Thursday 5::00AM – 9:00PM
Friday 5:00AM – 8:30PM
Saturday 7:30AM – 8:00PM
Sunday 12:00PM – 9:00PM
Extended hours for rentals, parties & league play
No Cleats Please